Below are the guidelines/instructions on abstract submission. Please read them carefully before beginning your submission. The link to submit your abstract is at the end of the instructions. Abstract submission ended January 15, 2018.
Your abstract will be submitted in one of the congress minisymposia. For a description of each minisymposium, go here.
- Each paid registrant at WCCM2018 will be limited to one presentation.
- Participants may be an author of multiple abstracts, but can be the presenting author of only one abstract.
- Abstracts are to be submitted as text only with a limit of 400 words.
- Your abstract must contain a summary of your presentation and describe the principal contributions to the field.
- Up to three references may be included in the abstract and will be counted toward the 400 words.
- No figures or equations are allowed.
- When entering the title, use the 'title' case (capitalize only the first letter of each significant word). Do not enter the title in all caps or capitalize the letter of the first word only.
- Be sure to enter all the authors. Be sure to enter all the authors. You will have until December 31, 2017 to edit your submitted manuscript.
- There is a 400 character limit on affiliations. Limit the affiliation for each author to name of institution, company, or university only. Do not provide address or department name.
Once successfully submitted, you will receive an email notification that the abstract has been received. If you do not receive an email notification within 24 hours, contact us at email@example.com.
Your abstract will be reviewed by the organizers of your selected minisymposium. We anticipate that notification of your abstract acceptance or rejection will be within 30 days after the close of abstract submission as published on the congress website.
If you wish to submit an extended abstract (6-12 pages long) that will be included in the file of abstracts to be available for downloading from the website during the congress, click here where you will find a template and further instructions. You may submit an extende abstract ONLY if your short abstract has already been accepted for the congress. Extended abstracts are due May 15, 2018.