Below are the guidelines/instructions on abstract submission. Please read them carefully before beginning your submission. Abstract submission ended January 15, 2018. Information on Extended Abstracts is provided at after the guidelines.
For those who need to view their abstracts or minisymposium, go to https://submissions.wccm2018.org/.
Your abstract will be submitted in one of the congress minisymposia. For a description of each minisymposium, go here.
- Each paid registrant at WCCM2018 will be limited to one presentation.
- Participants may be an author of multiple abstracts, but can be the presenting author of only one abstract.
- Abstracts are to be submitted as text only with a limit of 400 words.
- Your abstract must contain a summary of your presentation and describe the principal contributions to the field.
- Up to three references may be included in the abstract and will be counted toward the 400 words.
- No figures or equations are allowed.
- When entering the title, use the 'title' case (capitalize only the first letter of each significant word). Do not enter the title in all caps or capitalize the letter of the first word only.
- Be sure to enter all the authors. Be sure to enter all the authors.
- There is a 400 character limit on affiliations. Limit the affiliation for each author to name of institution, company, or university only. Do not provide address or department name.
If you wish to submit an extended abstract (6-12 pages long) that will be included in the file of abstracts to be available for downloading from the website during the congress, click here where you will find a template and further instructions. You may submit an extende abstract ONLY if your short abstract has already been accepted for the congress. Extended abstracts are due May 31, 2018.
To download the Word template go to: WCCM2018_ExtendedAbstracts_WordTemplate.docx (106.17 KB)