Welcome to WCCMXIII and PANACM II
PHOTOS! To see photos from the congress, click here.
ABSTRACTS: Abstracts from WCCM2018 are now available for downloading. This document includes extended abstracts as well. (It may take a little bit of time to download; please be patient).
The 13th World Congress in Computational Mechanics is expected to be one of the largest Computational Mechanics gatherings in the United States, with an expected participation from all parts of the globe, representing multiple sectors, including academia, government and industry.
A wide range of topics consisting of more than 300 minisymposia are organized in the following 19 tracks:
- Honorary Minisymposia
- Fracture, Damage and Failure Mechanics
- Advanced Discretization Techniques
- Multiscale and Multiphysics Systems
- Biomechanics and Mechanobiology
- Materials Discovery; Composites, Multifunctional and Structural Materials
- Computational Fluid Dynamics and Transport Phenomena
- Numerical Methods and Algorithms in Science and Engineering
- Uncertainty Quantification, Reliability and Error Estimation
- Structural Mechanics, Dynamics and Engineering
- Manufacturing and Materials Processing
- Nano- and Micro- Mechanics of Materials
- Modeling and Analysis of Real World and Industry Applications
- Inverse Problems, Optimization and Design
- Software, High Performance Computing
- Fluid-structure Interaction, Contact and Interfaces
- Geomechanics and Natural Materials
- Data Driven Analysis and Machine Learning
- Imaging and Visualization of Scientific Systems
We are expecting a wonderful conference and look forward to meeting you this summer in New York City !
With warmest regards,
Jacob Fish, General Program Chair (Columbia University)
Thomas J.R. Hughes, Honorary Chair (University of Texas at Austin)
Haim Waisman, Technical Program Chair (Columbia University)
Congress poster may be downloaded here.